Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my first post


hello everyone

i thought i would start a personal blog about me and my life as a plus size girl the struggles and the happy moments in my life and i will also post things that make me happy like crafts etc...

i suffer from depression and anxiety i also have ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder ) and a learning disability this makes life hard but i manged to get married to my wonderful husband sam in 2006


me and sam june 10th 2006

i have my ups and downs every day but most days are good i think my depression started in high school as i was a big girl back then my life was pure hell i got made fun of everyday also my parents loosing our house did not help and had to move to toronto as i had no where to live but now i can finally deal with these problems.

me and hubby sam and our neice ashlely in 2007 living in toronto (hubby hates his photo taken that why he made the face )

i have a twin sister who i love very much we are idencial twins and she is not just my twin but my best friend we were born on sept 13 1982 were 5 minutes apart she has always been there for me i never want to loose her even when i was living in toronto she would come all the way from brampton to visit me i love my sister so much and nothing will change that

me and lenora june 10th 2006

my mom and dad are also always there for me they have helped me in so many ways i owe them for everything before all my depression problem and everything we were such a loving great family we still are but now i'm married not so close anymore but our relationship is getting better especially with my mom we used to fight like crazy now we have an even stronger relationship

my mom and me on my wedding day 

and my dad always understanding always there to talk when i need a problem 
me and dad on my wedding day

i love both my parents so much i hope we are always close as a family

 my mom and dad on my wedding day

all 3 of us

all of us as a family including hubby :)

now me and hubby are trying for a baby now this has been a challenge my cycle has never been regular so its very hard to predict ovulation we have been trying since march of 2011 and i hope 2012 will be the year to have our baby, i have been collecting baby stuff since we got married so hopefully we will.

well that all about me i hope i did not bore anyone my next post should be more exciting 
until next time :)



x_3c2ea8d2

No comments:

Post a Comment