Tuesday, April 17, 2012

anxiety over finding an apartment


lately i have been having anxiety over looking for an apartment i have alot of issues about no moving but not being able to find one i only have 2 more weeks until the end of the month when my 60 days is up and i have to vacate this apartment but all i can find is basment apartments . To me basment apartments feel like one of these


yes a dungeon no light ( or very little) no natural light tiny windows being underground and having a feeling of no escape. I once lived in a basement apartment it was horrible which is why i have anxiety over basement apartments in the first place the one i lived in had very little storage ( being a semi hoarder this was no good for me) it also was very cold all year round like a freezer (very little heat coming out of the vent)  there was mildew and mold and it was way too small for my and hubby sometimes i felt i could never escape. After moving out of there i vowed never to live in a basement again i'm scared that i may have to now i have been trying to find a place but every time i try to get one i'm too late. Now the pressure is on to find a place i need a nice place where i will feel safe like this

hopefully okay i may be dreaming here but i do not want a dingy basement apartment like this


or this


because these type of basement apartments make me feel like i'm living here


okay i know basement apartments can't all be that bad i have seen some horrible ones and live in a horrible one but if i had to i want a nice one one that will feel like home make me feel safe not give me anxiety about it like this one


or this one


probley wont happen but i can't think like that i could find one like that but i just like the view from my place i wont have that in a basement makes me sad in a way 

all i can do is pray and let god guide the way !!!

until next time everyone 
x_3c2ea8d2

No comments:

Post a Comment